Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Promo

What is going on!?  Is this real?!

I got promoted to Home Manager!!!!!  Woot!!! I don't think I  told everybody yet, but it is now official.  I started on Monday after we got back from Florida.  And...you guessed it...I love every minute of it!!  I love my job!!

I have way more responsibility now, which means it is way more stressful (Yep, I definitely came home from work at {12:45 AM} last night crying because I was so overwhelmed.  Eeks...)  I guess I have to amend my previous statement to:

 "I love every minute of it -- ish".

Nonetheless, gooooooo Anthro!  Without sounding too cheesy, I have to acknowledge that I have been guided and helped by my fellow Anthro friends all along the way.  I'm grateful they have given me this chance.  It's a pretty amazing deal.  (None of them actually read my blog...meh).

And finally, since I did mention Florida, I promise to have our vacation pictures up soon!  It's been a whirlwind since we got back, and I'm thinking Sunday might have to be a blogging day.


6 comments:

Mary Staples said...

Congratulations! This is huge!! I'm so happy for you.

Laura said...

You are out of control! At this rate, I expect to hear that you are the new CEO of antho in about 3 years. Congrats!

Coopers said...

Wow! Congrats. It's nice to love your job.

Jenna said...

congrats! So happy for you! love that you love it all!

Lyndsy said...

congrats!! so happy for you!!

Four Seasons Finds said...

Congrats Carolyn! That is so exciting! I agree with Laura - you are definitely on the fast track to becoming a shareholder and CEO.