Thursday, March 6, 2014

February

Hello!

It's been too long!

Here is what happened in February:

We celebrated Don's birthday with snazzy new shoes.  Hooo-ray!


I really didn't have time to make him a cake, which I feel badly about.  I'm so glad CVS and Entenmman's pulled through for me.  It's not your birthday until you have *a mini coffee cake*.


We also celebrated Valentine's Day, which is one of my favorite holidays.  Happy Valentine's Day!!

(Unfortunately, we unknowingly committed to pay a ridiculously out-of-control amount of money on dinner.  Don't ask us how much it was, we won't tell you.  I mean, they didn't bother mentioning the price to us either, until it was too late to cancel.  Ugh.)

I love Don!  Hoooo-ray!


I don't often post pictures of my young woman, but they are the best.  Last Wednesday, they planned a surprise party for me and another counselor, because our birthdays are coming up this week.  We had no idea they had planned a party for us!

Sneaky.

It was so awesome.


One of our cute Beehives made us both these framed poster/peg boards, with all of the things they like about us.  I instagrammed this photo immediately, with hashtags that went something like this:

#handmade
#framed
#thismeansalot
#heartsofgold

It always makes my day to go to our activities on Wednesdays, but this one took the cake.


And finally, Don and I like to go out to eat.  Here we are at a lovely BBQ joint in Brookline.  Just an enjoyable evening.


The end!

1 comment:

Lyndsy said...

you look gorgeous in your valentines picture!!