Friday, July 15, 2016

Southern Utah Adventures

The last 2 months have been such a whirlwind.  I can't believe everything that's been going on and all the changes that have happened! I have so many blog posts to catch up on, so I'm just going to have to try to finish them one at a time.

While we were still living in Utah (moving update coming soon!) Don and I spent the last several weeks/weekends adventuring in Southern Utah.  We spent some time with Don's family in St. George, and also spent time exploring Zion National Park.  Southern Utah is awesome, and we had so much fun taking in the beauty and scenery for some of our final Utah memories.

Zion National Park:

There are too many pictures to choose from!  We hiked Angel's Landing, which was terrifying, and beautiful, and easy, but also hard, and terrifying.  All at the same time.  We LOVED this hike so much, that we came back and hiked it again the next weekend with Don's dad.











Snow Canyon:

The next weekend, we went down with Don's family and did some more hiking.  We explored Snow Canyon, which turned out to be far more scenic than we'd thought! 













We had so much fun in Southern Utah, and I'm so glad we got to go while we still lived there.

More to come soon!


No comments: