Monday, January 13, 2020

Visiting Cousins

While we were in Utah for the marathon, we spent a lot of time with family.  We saw Stephen and Darcee and their kiddos, as well as everyone from Don's side.  We spent a day at the park with the Quebe cousins, and Auggie had so much fun on the swings!  I don't have any pictures with the Williams cousins, but Auggie had a great time with Max and Gracie as well.

{at the park}
 {driving to St. George}
As soon as we got back from Utah, we took off again for a quick weekend trip to the farm for Nelly's baptism.  In the span of two weeks, Auggie got to see all of his cousins on both sides of the family!  As always, the farm was great fun.  Auggie particularly enjoyed seeing the chickens and goats.

Oh my gosh the sheeeeeep.  Gah!  I always mistake them for goats!  I don't know why I can't ever remember that they're sheep not goats!?!  One of these days I'll get it right.

 {Nelly's baptism}
{largest pizza in Virginia}
{the goat sheep}

No comments: