Sunday, August 1, 2021

{cartoon cuties}

These days, when trends go viral you just gotta do 'em!  I don't regret participating in this one bit.  I only wish we could have cartoonified Mimi as well because, well, she cute.

Can you even?!
Here is the original picture of me, because you know what?  I love this picture of myself.  35.  I feel like I'm starting to understand who I am and what I want to be.  My early twenties were fun fun fun and oh-so-carefree.  I laughed a lot and thought very little...as it should be!  Then in my late twenties, I felt real heartbreak in a period defined by darkness and despair.  Those years stretched and pulled me in very painful ways that I never could have imagined.

But my thirties...aaahhhh.  A break.  A breath of fresh air.  It feels like it's all coming together!  Not only have I learned hard lessons and allowed myself to change, but I also finally learned how to curl my hair.  And that folks, is a big win.  I've always been a bit of a late bloomer, but gosh darn it I think i've finally had my glow-up.  So here's to my 30's!  Which I can only hope is a decade of even more beauty and refinement, both inside and out.

No comments: