Thursday, January 20, 2022

Auggie turns 3!

Auggie turned three in October, and he is a total blast to celebrate with!  This kid is all about the good times and laughs.  He's so full of life!  I'm glad we could deliver on all his special birthday requests to make it a perfect day: 

1.  favorite orange shirt
2.  sugar cookies with icing, sprinkles, and chocolate chips.  No cake.
3.  thai food for dinner - shrimp and tofu, of course
4.  giant dinosaur balloon
5.  legos, legos, legos
6.  martinelli cheers, but make it prost!
7.  bonus - special visit from grandma & grandpa williams!
7.  double bonus - sit in a porsche, thank you friendly stranger

And I've got to record some of our favorite Auggie quotes recently: 

Every time someone asks what his favorite color is he says, "orange, and green, and peach"

"Auggie, you've been so good about earning your stars.  Do you think you can be really good and earn another star today?  No...I usually can't."

Don, listening to Beethoven in the car.  "Hey Auggie, do you like this Bach music?  Dad, your Bach sounds like Beethoven."

"Auggie, please don't climb on the speaker!  The speaker isn't designed for you to climb on.  But dad, I'm designed to climb on the speaker!"

"I like you, I love you, and I loveQ you!"

"when I grow up, I'm going to work easy, not hard."

"Mama louder!!!!"

We looooove our wild and spunky three year old so much.  Never change, Auggie.

No comments: