We started off this year's Thanksgiving with a family turkey trot, and it made the whole day so wonderful. There is nothing I love more than a holiday road race! Don and I signed Auggie up for the Gobbler 1k fun run this time, and then we both did the 10k right after. Auggie was so much fun to run with, and his insistence on blaring "Eye of the Tiger" (on repeat) on the way to the race is a memory my heart will not soon forget! We were grateful that Don's parents watched Owen while we raced, which is always a nice break. Don and I love running together whenever we get the chance.
{2021 Gobbler}
Look at that cutie speed racer!!!!!
{Snow Canyon}
After the Gobbler, we did a hike with Don's family in Snow Canyon. It was a fun day, and we were all happy to end it with a big family feast.






No comments:
Post a Comment