It's time for a much needed update for our sweet baby Owen! Although, he's not really a baby anymore because he's *so* close to being completely on the toddler side of things! I say this every time, but where does the time go? I mean, Owen started walking a couple weeks ago, and nows he's starting to say words. It's all too fast!
Here are a few things we never want to forget:
Owen's love for getting inside the toy bins. Everyday. All day. Inside the bins.
Hand dexterity! From the minute he could hold something, he held it with care. Thoughtfully and correctly with his tiny, dexterous fingers.
Always trying to sit funky in a shopping cart. Because why not?
Owen went through a phase where he laughed so hard every time a shirt went over his head. So you can imagine the rolls just trying get him into his jammies every night.
Here are some cute pictures of Owen trying to do what everybody else is doing. He is our little copy-cat in the best way, doing everything he can to be a big kid.

And a bath pic just because. #cute.
Things Owen loves:
hugs & cuddles, burying his head in your chest, playing games with his binkie, blowing bubbles with his mouth, dinosaur roars, making animal sounds, being outside, playing in water, "reading" books (aka fast-flipping pages), recognizing and saying dad!, and doing anything that anyone else is doing.
I've always felt I could sense a little bit of Owen's heart, but it's funny. I actually think it's been the other way around the whole time. He's known who we are, and he's just waiting for us to figure him out.







No comments:
Post a Comment