I have had SO much fun running this past year, especially since hiring my coach, Emily. She has reminded me, in every way, how much I love running. I've felt a passion for racing that I haven't had in a long time, and it is fuuuuun. As an added bonus, I'm getting faster and faster each week! Who knew that at 36 years old, I could run this fast?! I certainly didn't. I haven't felt this strong or fast since college, and I've knocked out some cool PR's since that first 1:19 half I raced almost a year ago.
It's also been really fun to have a good group of girls to run with. The running community is amazing, and it's been awesome to have good running friends again!
{St. George Half Marathon, 1:21.39, 2nd place}
Southern Utah Half Marathon, 1:19.50, 1st place}
{Utah Games 5k, 16:50, 1st place}
{Self-timed track 5k with pacers, 17:33}{Running friends!}
{So. many. track. workouts. And they are hard. Emily does not take it easy on us!}













No comments:
Post a Comment