Friday, February 3, 2023

Thanksgiving 2022

We had a lot of visits from friends and family this Thanksgiving which made it memorable.

One of my young woman from our Pittsburgh ward is all grown up and a BYU student now!  She stopped by St. George on her way to Vegas and stayed with us for a night.  We chatted, took her to the best restaurants, and hiked in Snow Canyon.  Love you, Avery Custer!
The Gobbler is always my favorite way to kick off Thanksgiving festivities.  Don and I ran the 10k together and placed an exciting 2nd and 3rd overall.  I just missed winning the whole thing in the final sprint, with Don right behind.  It's so so fun to race together, especially now that we're evenly matched.  But even more fun is seeing the boys run.  They did the 1k Gobbler and that memory is just the best.  I hope they want to Turkey Trot with us forever!
The old school Gobbler sweatbands!  Adorable.  
One of my training partners, Kaydi, dominated the 5K.
Our family time with the Williams was really fun.  We went bowling, which I haven't done in so long!  We all really enjoyed it.
Michelle hosted dinner at her house, so she invited my parents to come too.  It was fun to all be together!
Williams family picture.
We have gone to the Tuacahn Nativity a couple of times now, and it has become something I really look forward to.  The kids love the live animals on the stage, and of course, the train ride.  
The PJ pic.
Happy Thanksgiving, 2022!

No comments: