Monday, February 2, 2026

Christmas Card 2026

This year, we had such a fun time taking our Christmas card photos!  I really wanted to do a moose + woodland theme because, why not?  I bought the boys moose sweaters and got matching plaid for Ginny and me.  The pictures turned out adorable.  I love a themed photoshoot sooooo much!

Nearly everything about December stresses me out, except for Christmas cards.  I don't know why, but I love them.  I love planning our theme, I love taking the photos, I love designing them, and I love receiving them.  It's my favorite tradition of the entire holiday season!

The only thing I regret this year is the pearl shimmer.  That's a very specific look that did not, in fact, jive with mooseland.  Oh well, you try and learn.  Overall, very happy with them!  
Here are all of the pictures:
Six seeeeeeeeeeeven.  I do regret no putting this picture on our Christmas card!  I should have immortalized  6-7, ha.
They are both so cute and handsome!
Sweet Ginny!

No comments: