Raise your hand if you are a new blogger...
Hello world! Yes, this is Carolyn Quebe...and yes, I am finally trying to join the ranks of happy bloggers across the world. I think blogging is wonderful, but I am less effective when it comes to technology (A sad example...I only joined facebook in March...I have yet to upload, download??, any pictures). So, this is me attempting to start my own blog. I am excited about the prospect of eventually having one of those cute blogs that random people check daily...I can only hope that other people will find my life, and my blogging skills, that interesting!
I want to explain my reasons for starting my own blog. As I mentioned before, I am not the best with technology. Actually, communication in general is not one of my finer talents in life. I recently came to the realization that blogs are an absolutely brilliant way to stay updated on my friends' lives. It is very difficult for me to constanlty call, e-mail, or even facebook, my friends and family. This has nothing to do with a lack of desire to stay in touch, nor is it a reflection of the extent of my love for the people in my life. Communication is simply something with which I will always struggle...
With these thoughts in mind, I now express my excitement for creating this blog! Not only do I want to record events for my own sake, but also so my friends and family (and I suppose randoms as well) can stay updated on what amazing turns my life has taken, and will take in the future.
So, without further ado, I submit to the world my first blog thoughts!Yours Truly,
Q
5 comments:
AMAZING! I'm so excited to keep reading about your New York adventures - and of course your exploring of the entire Eastern Seaboard :) LOVE YOU!
Poem with deep meaning:
Blogs...they are like logs with a "be"...
Yea!!!! I am so glad you started a blog. It will be exciting to see what you are up to. It was great to see you and Congratulations on the marathon. I heard from Marissa.
Talk to ya later.
Becky
nice to see your blog. Ok, I am a follower. It is because you have such an a amazing friend. LOL
Have a great week!
Quebe - hello!! Tiffany Rust - now Tiffany Strong here, how are you doing? You look so cute as always! I thought it would be awesome to be blog buddies! I hope you are doing great! Write back when you can!
Post a Comment