1. No work
2. No school
3. Too. much. food.
My recent schedule has gone something like this: Sleep, eat, run. Eat more. Run more. Sleep more. Eat, run. Eat, run. Sleep. Yes...thank goodness for breaks!
Ok, so I actually did some things of worth this week.
I did help cook. Here I am putting the turkey in the oven.
I decorated our pumkpin pie, bird style.Basketball 101: Keep your eyes open when you shoot.
I also attempted to box out. Not sure it worked.
Here is a feather headband that I made for my new niece, Penelope.
And the most exciting part of the break...I met Penelope for the first time! We snapped tons of photos...here are some for your entertainment.
I never watched the Simpsons, but even I can see a certain resemblance in this picture...

Love at first sight.

Love at first sight.
Penelope and I enjoyed some quality tummy time. She was getting lonely down there.
Haha, I couldn't help myself. Young Penelope is a Jedi at heart.
4 comments:
SUCH. CUTE. PICTURES. I love her already. Check your facebook email since I don't have your real email.
Spades! I knew it.
That pie looks straight out of Anthropologie. Just submit that picture and you're in :)
cute baby and cute pie!
Post a Comment