I am several weeks late on this post...you see, a month or so ago, my computer was damaged by a stiletto heel. It will be loads of expensive to fix, so I have been avoiding it. Apparently the warranty doesn't cover stiletto damage :(
Sans computer, I haven't been able to blog nearly as much as I would like. But, hopefully my little comp will be fixed soon!
The following post is so long overdue, and I would like to dedicate it to the girls. There are 9 of us chicas who met my Freshman year of college, and through the years we have become the best of friends. Although we are now scattered across the country, we were finally able to reunite several weeks ago because one of us, the now Mrs. Katie B, got married! It was the first time in years that all 9 of us had been together. I can't really describe the fun that was had, so I won't really try.
But here are some highlights:
I had to capture the long anticipated greetings on camera.


This picture holds a very special place in my heart because it proves 3 things:
1. It is possible for me to spoon.
2. It is more than possible to fit 9 adult women on 1 bed.
3. It is even more possible to take a picture of this while all 9 of us were...on the bed.
Here are some pictures of the wedding at the Nauvoo Temple.

We couldn't get over K Rowe's adorable niece. Her face never stopped showing ultimate pain and sorrow because of the bitter cold. I definitely stalker zoomed for that picture.

As it turned out, we even had a little river crossing ourselves.


It was such a fun weekend. As we like to say, "We all love each other"It's true.

No comments:
Post a Comment