don & carolyn williams
I am sooooo jealous!!!! Next time, invite me! I really wanted to go sledding but alas, no sled. Jasper, Hayden and I DID build a snowman and have a snowball fight though and it was winter wonderful! Maybe I'll have to do some blogging... :) XOXO
watching the head roll off the snowman is my favorite part. we need to do this again!
What great pictures! You guys are so fun and I miss you!
Ahhh so fun. That's crazy you are friends with Kaisha! She's good friends with one of my best friends. Fun snow day.
Yeah! Can you believe all of it! Glad you are enjoying it. I thought about putting Carter in the snow, but it's just too bad that he'd probably cry
That looks like fun! It's hardly snowed in Utah this year.
I think my favorite part of snow pictures is the snowflakes that fall between the camera lens and the actual subjects being photographed. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am sooooo jealous!!!! Next time, invite me! I really wanted to go sledding but alas, no sled. Jasper, Hayden and I DID build a snowman and have a snowball fight though and it was winter wonderful! Maybe I'll have to do some blogging... :) XOXO
watching the head roll off the snowman is my favorite part. we need to do this again!
What great pictures! You guys are so fun and I miss you!
Ahhh so fun. That's crazy you are friends with Kaisha! She's good friends with one of my best friends. Fun snow day.
Yeah! Can you believe all of it! Glad you are enjoying it. I thought about putting Carter in the snow, but it's just too bad that he'd probably cry
That looks like fun! It's hardly snowed in Utah this year.
I think my favorite part of snow pictures is the snowflakes that fall between the camera lens and the actual subjects being photographed. :)
Post a Comment