Monday, April 12, 2010

MIA, but ENGAGED.

Oh blogger world, I am so sorry! I have definitely been MIA over the last couple of weeks. However, not without good cause.

You see, I have been hanging out with this one guy...And we might have fallen in love. Just maybe.

I can't believe I. am. engaged. To be married! To this good looking guy:

This picture was right after he proposed.

Correction...this picture was right after he proposed.

And of course, the ring:

Future Mrs. Williams? Yes. Yes, that's me.

15 comments:

Jami said...

QUEBES! (Can I still call you that?!) That is so exciting! I am so happy for you. Where are you going to get married? I want a lot more details. :)

Lyndsay Budge said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you Carolyn! You should give more details (how did he propose, when and where are you getting married, are you staying in New York). Details girl!

jenny said...

I am so happy for you. Congratulations congratulations congratulations!! We need to catch up. I want to hear all about the proposal and life at anthro :) Miss you dear. CONGRATS!

Strong Clan said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see you and meet your other half. SO SO EXCITED! And you will finally get to meet William.
You look so happy and I could not be more excited for you.

Valerie said...

Congrats!!! I heard the news from Jill on Saturday, but I am so glad to see the pictures. You two look great together!

Valerie said...

P.S. I am still sad I missed out on the weekend in New York. :( It would have been so fun to see you... And now you are leaving soon.

Aubrey said...

Pictures! Finally!! Haha! So excited for you and can't wait to see you in Utah!! You MUST come out and visit soon, we miss you!!!

Jas and Kim said...

Yea, congrats to you and your future husband. Becky(kight) told us all about it! So happy for you guys!!
Kim Terry (Becky Kight's sister)

Marissa said...

Ohhh I love the ring too!! And he's so much cuter with a haircut :)

CONGRATS, Sexy Beast!! Let the beautiful planning begin...

Blair said...

Holy crap! That was fast! I stand by that I will still call you Quebe.

Unknown said...

Ah! Congrats! That's SO exciting!

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

oh la la!!! I am so happy for you finally settling down you are the last one of the 210 crew you know?! anyway i wanna know lots more about his guy? how did he manage to sweep you off your feet?

TandAA :) said...

My goodness it took forever! I thought it would be like the week you were here! Gosh! I'm glad he finally did it though! You guys are cute and it's gonna be fun, since you were so twitterpaited (sp?) when we were telling stories! Love you and congrats congrats! He better deserve you my friend! :)

Stacy T said...

So excited for you! Please do a post on how it happened... I love hearing those stories :) Best wishes to you!

Aleks and Amy Layne said...

Yay!!! Congrats Quebes!