But fun it still is. I do hate logistics of it. Getting addresses, comparing prices, calling and negotiating...etc. etc. On the other hand, I love the creative aspects of it. Choosing colors, photos, flowers...designing...etc. etc.
And speaking of photos, here are some of our engagement favorites!

.jpg)







12 comments:
Beautiful! It's so nice that Central Park will always hold such special meaning to each of you and your relationship. :) My faves are #3, 8, 9, & 10. Can't wait to see the official invite! XOXO
I love them all so much, but my favorites are 4 and 8
I am so excited to see the invite!
So I started to make a list of my favorite ones - and then realized that they area all my favorite - seriously! I'll be in touch - working out logistics for Sat
Holy crap girlie! A month? Man, I wish mine was that short. I have a year engagement and I needed it for all the planning while working, but sometimes I find myself counting down the days to a) happiness and b) lack o'stress
I was off by a number, my favorites are 5 and 9. :) Love ya Quebes.
I love them all...but my favs are 5 and 6! Your hair is so long...and you look so stinkin happy! YAY!!
#3, #5, #6...I love! Can't wait to see how your bridals turn out!!!
love them all! you guys are really cute together!
yes, these are amazing. i love them all. you are GORGEOUS! he is one lucky guy!
I love the picks! I am really excited for you!!!
I LOVED your invitation and photo. Congratulations Carolyn! I'm so happy for you! Love, Sister T.O.
Post a Comment