Yestereday Don had the day off from work, which means I got to see him all day. That is really exciting. I
love those days.
So after church, we decided to drive up the canyon and go on a little hike. The mountains are beautiful, and as you start climbing higher and higher, you start to see just a little red rock (I. love. red. rock. Don't know why, but I do).
Here we are at the trailhead.

There were pretty little flowers all along the way.

We noticed this sign at the beginning of the trail. We didn't even plan for our trail to be the "Mormon Pioneer Trail". I say, how appropriate for a Sunday Stroll.

I missed a most excellent candid shot of Don walking down the trail. Once noticed, however, I did get this beauty of a pic in return.

Peeking out from behind the bushes. I blame the funny face on all those flies that were attacking me. :(

Once again at the trailhead. Very picturesque!
5 comments:
That's great! I'm always envious of people that get out and explore!
Was it kid-friendly?? I've been wanting to find some places around here to go with my family! Gorgeous pictures!
it really was so fun to see you! we can't wait until next time to meet don.
Beautiful surroundings, beautiful couple!
Yay marriage! Love you!
Post a Comment