So...in the meantime, I will show you the latest and greatest of the garage sales.
TV Stand: check.
Chairs: check.
Miscellaneous Storage: check.
I found this awesome TV stand on Craigslist actually. When I got it, the top was a terrible shade of light brown. I went and bought some stain to re-do the top. It ended up this beautiful rich cherry wood color. Success!
And of course, the sweet green chairs from the 70's. Gotta love 'em. $10 bucks each. That means...
$3 per decade. Yeah, I think I'll take them.
Last but not least, the wicker lockbox. $5.
Complete with key.
3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!!
take me with you sometime! You have found such cute things! hope you are doing wonderful! LOVE!!
How fun! Looks like the place is getting nicely put together. You have to go and read this post about my great finds from an estate sale right after we got married - must be the newlywed thing to do!
http://thewojos.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-steal.html
Post a Comment