Monday, August 9, 2010

CC Reunion

This past Saturday, Mrs. Jenna Jenson came into town! Jenna and I used to visit each other quite often when I lived in New York and she lived in New Jersey. She is still out on the East Coast, but luckily she still makes it out to Utah fairly often.

She organized a little cross country reunion, which was SO fun. I am very glad I got to go because I haven't been able to make it to the last several that have been hosted. I saw many fellow runners that I haven't seen in years.

Oh how fun.

Me, Jenna, and adorable Carter.

(What is with my Reese Witherspoon-esque pose?! I should realize that I'm not famous.)

All of the girls.


Favorite moment of the day? Seeing the recently returned missionary, wonderfully kind and conservative Lisa Frischy in that amazing skull t-shirt. Haha.

I secretly thought, "wow, she sure has changed in the last several years..."

Turns out she got the t-shirt from a race that morning and thought it would be funny to wear. Knowing that Lisa wouldn't normally go near that shirt...gotta LOVE it.

It was wonderful to see every one of you!

5 comments:

Janna said...

Well that just looks like fun, and look how cute your hair is!

Becca Jane said...

Oh you ALWAYS look fabulous! And Reese Witherspoon is one of my favorites (so much in fact, that we're thinking about naming our next baby girl Reese!), so pose away!

By the way, my aloe plant has another new shoot (SO excited!). And next time I see you, I want to talk to you about sanding/repainting this cute desk I have....just don't know where to start.

Coopers said...

so fun! one of these days jenna and i are going to connect and be in utah at the same time! and we will need to get together with you too!

you always look amazing! and i was laughing so hard at lisa. she is a goof sometimes. loved the shirt.

Jami said...

I know you girls are all taller than me, but also, notice that I am totally standing downhill! :) It was so so fun to see you. I'm glad it worked out!

Jenna said...

i knew allie would probably get the biggest kick out of lisa's shirt. I could hear her laughing.

That was great and I was so so so relieved that you were able to stay