Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Before and After. Almost Done.

I hesitate to post this, because our apartment is far from a finished product.  We need to still do the following:

-Sell our oversized arm chair that does not fit.
-Sell our antique hutch that does not fit.
-Acquire beautiful drapes for the windows.
-Acquire eclectic turquoise accent pillows.
-Purchase fresh flowers for our vase.  :)

After all of this is done, we can successfully rearrange the "office space" portion of our living room, which we currently don't have room to do. 

So...the timeline for our front room's completion is solely dependent upon the Craigslist buyers who decide they wish to purchase our furniture.  Exactly when we will be rid of the aforementioned furniture remains a frustrating mystery.

It may be a year before we get around to finishing this place, so I figured I should just suck it up and post what I have.

The BEFORE & AFTERS:

Table:



Picture Frames:



Plant Stand:


Entire Living Room:


3 comments:

Marissa said...

Gorgeous! You always make such beautiful and classy things! Miss you and love you SOOOOO much!

The Bybees said...

Good job! I love before and afters! Hope you're having a great time in your new place.

Ann said...

So cool, sweetie! Great job on the painting and distressing! Love the black. Perfect vase. Nice!