Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas in Cleveland.

I hope you are ready for lots of pictures!!  I finally had time to blog about the rest of Christmas.  I can't possibly write everything that happened, so I am going to try to be short and sweet.

I love this picture of Don.  There really is no significance.  He's just sitting in our living room.


My pretty mama in front of the tree.


These first couple of pictures are from our tree trimming night.  When we were younger, we always dedicated one night to decorating our Christmas tree.   "Tree trimming" night is, of course, always accompanied by Mo-tab Christmas music and kibitzing (yes, that is the proper spelling of the word...I googled it...) about the proper placement of ornaments. 


For brunch one day, we went to some diner that was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.  It was really tasty.  Don and I happened to both be wearing green (which I was thrilled about...haha).  We captured this awkward gem of a family photo.  Mug and all.

By the way, Don gave me Photoshop for Christmas!!!!  I have wanted it forever.  And as soon as I learn how to use it, I can edit my pictures. 

Like that cool attempt at bunny ears that ruined our awkward family photo.


Here is my pretty sister-in-law Aubrey and her sweet little one, Helen.  Helen is an absolute doll.  There is no other description.


My parents took us all to Snow Days in the Cleveland Indians stadium.  During Snow Days, the entire field becomes various ice rinks and tubing runs.  We really enjoyed ice skating and tubing, it was quite fun.

I resemble that chick from Dumb and Dumber.  Nice.


Stephen was a champ at ice skating with our little niece, Penelope. 


Go Penny!


My mom insisted that we wear reindeer ears while we baked cookies.  Check out these pictures.

Like Mother.



Like Daughter.



Here is Penelope with my dad!


So...I guess this makes me...Prancer?


Philip likes to play patty-cake with baby Helen.  She seems unsure.  Although, she seems unsure about most things these days.


Penelope helped us make cookies with her cute Anthropologie apron.  We wouldn't have it any other way.


It wouldn't be a holiday without decorating the famous sugar cookies.


I took my inspiration from Van Gogh.  Starry star. 


This year, we played a fun white elephant game on Christams Eve.  Don and I inherited a Pig Popper.  That Nerf gun you see in the background was swiftly stolen from us. 

Don't you worry, we got a Dog Popper instead. 


Stephen ended up with the Nerf gun.


I think i'm ready for kids.  I mean, I already have the frazzled mom thing down.


Stephen holding baby Helen.


I told you she was unsure about everything these days.  ;)


Merry Christmas!!   Thanks for all of the treats, gifts and fun!!

6 comments:

Kight Family said...

Thank you so much for the pictures and update. I love seeing the whole family and I can't believe how cute the babies are!!!! I can't wait to see how adorable your little ones will be..... in due time ;)
Glad to see you are doing well and looks like Christmas was a blast with everyone. Say "hi" to everyone for me!

Ann said...

Love your Christmas post, although… I sort of wish now that I see myself in antlers that could take back my edict that everybody must wear them!! Oh well, any picture with Penny or Helen in it is cute no matter what! I miss you. Thanks for the awesome Quebe Christmas!

Jenna said...

What a great time! lots of fun pictures! Have fun in utah! the green green picture makes me smile :)

The Bybees said...

Love the pics. You always look so cute! Hope all is well with you!

wendy said...

You have SUCH a cute family! I Love your starry starry night cookie. And quebes, you definitely have the frazzled Mom look down. :)

Four Seasons Finds said...

Okay, first off your hair is getting so long! Second, your "prancer" picture is hilarious.