Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labor Day Weekend.

Our Labor Day in a nutshell:

On Saturday morning, we decided to go on a little kayaking adventure!  Kayaking seems like an enjoyable Labor Day-y thing to do, right?

Trying to find the right size life vest.


Bundled up and ready to float.


On the water.



A little home video for the future kiddos...embarrassing.  But, I'll share.


View from the kayak!




After kayaking, we went home and grabbed a quick bite to eat at our favorite falafel place.  It's just around the corner from our apartment, and they make the best falafel wraps!  I had to go to work at 2, so we ate on the go.  We wanted time to make it to the bike shop so Don could introduce me to his favorite city cruiser.


I make funny faces when I eat. :(


The beautiful Linus bicycle.  I loved this bike!  Look at the space in the back for a perfect little commuter basket.  Oh, and it comes complete with silver bell.  *ding ding*

(Can't you picture me, happily cruising down the streets of Boston?!)   SO great.

Too bad it is loads of expensive.  A girl can dream!


Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Happy Labor Day! I love the Linus bike... It has sweet fenders! Awesome!

Jenna said...

another awesome adventure - doing something new! jealousy :) miss ya! let me know if you are coming this way anytime in the near future!