Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Wedding.

Stephen & Darcee got married this weekend!!  Don and I flew out to Utah to go to their lovely wedding.  It was really fun, and they looked wonderfully happy. 

Here is a quick recap of the wedding weekend:

1)  Impromptu candy display for picnic luncheon.


2)  My adorable baby niece, little Nell.


3)  Baby Nell with her grandpa.  Apparently, I have no pictures of my mom.  Oops.


4)  Trying to teach Nelly to walk.


5)  She's almost standing by herself!


6)  With my handsome Don.


7)  With my pretty sister-in-law, Aubrey.


8)  At the reception.


9)  My new sister-in-law, Darcee, with my other niece, Penny.


10)  With my cute niece Penny.  Oh, wait...that picture didn't happen because Penny wouldn't stop running around.  She was SO cute!!!  I asked her to take a picture with me, and she said "No!  I'm sitting with Nana right now!".

11)  The happy couple.


12)  Army decor for the CRX.


13)  Sea of green balloons.


14)  Reunion with the best friends.


15)  On Saturday, we spent the day with Don's family.  We drove up to Sundance to catch a glimpse of the Tour of Utah, one of the more prestigious bike races in the United States.  Some of these riders rode in the Tour de France.  It was kind of a big deal.


We are so happy for you, Stephen and Darcee!  You looked stunning.

Congratulations.

No comments: