I realized today (as I'm prepping for my upcoming week at Girl's Camp) that I haven't really posted about my Young Woman at all! I love them so much. They are fantastic, and it is so silly that I didn't post anything about them earlier.
Young Woman's is an amazing organization. We make things, we sing, we go golfing, we dance, we have sleepovers, we go to camp, we bake cookies, we write songs, we are loud...we laugh, we giggle, and *hopefully*...we learn a lot about the Gospel, about being a good person, and about Jesus Christ.
I will definitely take pictures this week at Girl's Camp, and I can't wait to write a blog post about it. Until then, here are a couple of group pictures we have taken over the past year.
Sleepover 2013.
So excited for this weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

1 comment:
bet you had a blast! i love young women's too (& dread the thought of being released! just hit the 3 year mark & would like another 2 at least!!)
So we have Sharon & Dan Gorrell in our ward now - I guess they kind of knew you from Boston - Dan worked with Don briefly in ym or something? And Sharon said she envied your anthro fashion ;)
Miss you! We need to do some sort of meeting up very soon!
Post a Comment