Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!  

Philip, Aubrey, and the little kiddos came up to visit from D.C. this year!  It was so much fun.  

Sister Snuggles.



Mimi.  You know, just taking her seat at the head of the table.


Ready to eat.


Just prior to the, "waiting-for-the-turkey-to-be-done-walk/kids-are-going-crazy-so-we-need-to-send-them-out-walk".


"People who love to eat are always the best people."  - Julia Child.


Roast Beast!


Expert turkey carver.  


It seems Nelly had to make a couple of serious decisions during dinner.  I'm pretty sure this had to do with the fact that the girls wouldn't eat anything besides rolls and turkey...so silly, those two.


Eating her roll.


I look tired.


During clean up, there was a small fiasco involving the wrong kind of soap in the dishwasher...which ended in a lot of *bubbles*.  The girls were stoked.

Bubbles!


Bubble Beards.




3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

ohmygosh, I totally just had that same thing happen with the wrong dish soap in the dishwasher! BUBBLES everywhere!
Very cute pics - and I loved the Halloween post below. Yay for holidays!

Jenna said...

fun fun! bet you loved having those little nieces around!

Philip said...

"People who love to eat people are always the best people." - PDQ.