- New Year's Eve:
*fondue and games with friends. so entertaining.
- New Year's Day:
*sleeping in.
*brunch at Trident Cafe with friends. very fun.
*an afternoon walk to see the ice sculptures
*pond hopping at the Public Garden
*watching The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. incredible movie.
*an evening at the gym
*ice cream! of course.
Below are some pictures of the ice sculptures. These artists are SO talented!
(Naturally, I think this one is the coolest.)
When Don and I went walking through the Public Gardens, the pond was completely frozen over! It was one of the most beautiful sights to see. There were a ton of people just flocking to the ice to run across, walk, ice skate, etc. The coolest part was seeing all of the excited kiddos playing their pick-up games of ice hockey. Bruins stars in the making!
Don and I have talked about our 2014 goals, and it's exciting to have a fresh start.
Here is to a new year. Happy 2014!!
No comments:
Post a Comment