Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Skiing at Park City

I'm so behind on blogging, however, I am excited about the many new posts to come!  

A couple of weeks ago, Don and I went to Utah to visit his family and to ski.  Don was SO excited to go skiing, I think he went almost everyday we were out there!  

I went skiing two days, and it was a lot of fun.  (I only wiped out once;  knock on wood).

Here are some lovely pictures from Park City:

{My ski braid}
{New life motto}  #startnow


{On the mountain}



{Beautiful view}


{The end of the day}


We did a ton of other things with Don's family while we were there, but I got no pictures!  We went shopping in Salt Lake for a day, we went out to dinner with friends, and we hung out with family. 

These are the only other two pictures I got.

{Bombay House with friends}


{Sweet nephew Max}



Thank you to the Williams for a wonderful trip!  Hopefully we can visit again soon.

No comments: