A section of the pictures that I lost were from the weekend when Stephen and Darcee came to visit us in Boston. Not only was it Easter weekend, but it was also the weekend of the Boston Marathon. The good news is that I just stole all of the pictures from Darcee's blogpost for my own...thank you Darcee!
Here are our Boston adventures:
1) We walked around Fenway, and took some pictures with Ted Williams.
2) We walked around the North End, and got some amazing Cannoli's from Bova's Bakery.
3) We celebrated Easter. The E.B. came in the morning with lots of treats. Darcee also set up an Easter egg hunt for us. I found $1.
4) We spent some time wandering around the Boston Marathon Expo at the Convention Center. I love, love, love the expos. There are a ton of booths all around, and different companies just hand out free samples, coupons, etc.
There was one booth where you could try out relaxing in their personal saunas.
Each sauna was equipped with a stereo and speakers, so Don and I rocked out to....Katy Perry, maybe?
5) On Sunday night, we dyed Easter Eggs. So fun!
6) MARATHON MONDAY!!!!
7) I drew stars on my legs.
Mimi cheered from home. :)
Thank you for coming up to Boston!!! We loved having you guys visit.
Come again soon.

















1 comment:
So sad about losing all those pictures :( that's a top ten fear of mine!
Again, had so much fun having you with me & my family last weekend! Can't wait to meet up again! You are just such a joy to have around.
And I am LOVING that white couch in the background in your home?! Love!
Post a Comment