We've actually had some time to explore the Fall colors a bit, and for that I am grateful. A couple of weeks ago, Don and I went on a lovely Sunday drive up through Gaurdsman Pass. GP is one of the roads that connects the Salt Lake Valley to Park City, but you have to drive up and up and up and up and up to get there.
(or, if you're crazy like Don, you actually ride your bike from our apartment in SLC, straight up the mountain to the top of Gaurdsman, and back down the other side into Park City 4 hours later to meet up for lunch. That was another one of our normal Saturdays. nbd.)
Anyway, once we reached the top, we could see for miles...you really are at the highest point of the mountains.
We brought our nice camera along so I could practice my photography skills. Ugh...I'm still such an amateur! Don has a much better eye than me. He doesn't even try to take great pictures, but somehow he just does. Whenever I want a really good shot, I just ask him to take a few. :)
{along the road}
{view towards Salt Lake City}
{the Aspen Trees}
{view towards Park City}
I love this photo so much. You can barely see the outline of the mountains and valley below, just above the pavement's horizon line. It looks like these cars are at the top of the world, peering over the edge to take in the view.
{the panoramic}
Happy Fall!!
1 comment:
So beautiful! Happy fall to you, too!
Post a Comment