{Apple Picking}
If you hadn't already noticed, our friends are both pretty tall, and I can't help but laugh at the height difference between us here! I've never felt short before...but there's really no way around it in this picture. (Also, this is definitely one of those situations where the more you stare at the picture, the funnier it gets. Trust me, just give it a shot.)
After apple picking, we spent some time in the barn where they had fall activities set up for the kiddos. Auggie particularly enjoyed the live music and bounced up and down for a while trying to dance. His dedicated, laser focus on the singer was just so adorable. He couldn't take his eyes off the music!
He also had a blast in the corn pit, and we were pleasantly surprised that he had no interest in eating the corn. Choking crisis averted. Phew.
Our little pumpkin model!
{Halloween}
Don had to work on Halloween this year, but Auggie and I dressed up as a lumberjack and a wolf. Cutest wolf in all the land!
Happy Halloween!











No comments:
Post a Comment