Thursday, November 7, 2019

Our Pittsburgh Summer.

I always hesitate to say goodbye to summer because it's my favorite season!  Although I look forward to the holidays, I love sunny days and warm evenings the most.  And even Pittsburgh, which has a reputation for rainy days and downpours, delivered this year.  We took advantage of the beautiful weather and had a great summer!

{Pirates game.  Goooooo Buccos!}

The elevator attendant awarded Auggie with a certificate for his first game, declaring him an official Bucco fan!  How awesome is that?  This is just one of the many reason we love Pittsburgh...it's the little things.
{Landscaping projects & dirt playing.}
 {Muffin making & oven watching}
{Festival of Lights!}

The lantern festival was definitely one of the highlights of our summer (ha...what a pun!).  It was a really unique experience, and one that we won't forget.  What could be better than a night of food trucks, Auggie giggles, and a thousand twinkling lanterns floating in the sky? 

"Live now and plan for later"

That's what Don wrote on his lantern...amazing, right?!  My hope is that we do just that.  
 {Forest hiking & ergo walking}

No comments: