It's time to talk about bb #2. I'm sitting here writing this at 36 weeks, hoping to remember all the little details of this pregnancy. I know I mentioned it before, but this pregnancy has been so much different than Auggie's! I felt incredibly sick all the way through the end of the second trimester. I remember the nausea starting to ease up a little bit around 24-26 weeks, but I didn't feel truly ok until about 30 weeks. Oof!
Because of how sick I felt (dry heaving 2-3 times a day, sometimes throwing up, migraines upon migraines with a new presentation of arm numbness, a diet of nothing but chicken noodle soup and cheese-less baked potatoes for weeks, and possibly some tongue damage from all the preggie pops and jolly ranchers I had to suck on just to make it through the day...), I thought for sure it was going to be a girl. But when we headed into the ultrasound appointment, I think I knew deep down that it would be another boy. So it really came as no surprise that our soon-to-be nugget would be a baby brother!
{potatoes on repeat}

We are getting really excited to have two little boys running around. Auggie acts like he understands the situation, and he keeps talking about how he's going to teach his little brother how to play trucks, and that he's going to give him "biiiiiiiiiiiig squish hugs!". I'm so curious to see what his personality will be. Will he be just like Auggie? Or will he be entirely different?! Either way, I hope they're the best of friends!
{bb #2!!}
{36 weeks}
Here we go again, folks. We can't wait to meet our newest little addition!






No comments:
Post a Comment