Saturday, January 31, 2009

THE Joan Rivers

So, on Thursday, I found out that Joan Rivers was going to be at the Barnes and Noble on 66th Street. For whatever reason, I do have a certain fascination with famous people. I like to see them, and I like to say that I see them.

Now I realize that Joan Rivers is not ultra famous, but she is famous enough that my mom and I laugh thoroughly every time we see her interviewing the Stars on the Red Carpet. We were always amazed at the incredible amount of plastic surgery that she has done to her face. Secretly, I kind of just wanted to see her face live and in person...

I got there right as she was starting a lecture, so I was a good 30 feet away from her. However, I was able to snap a couple of good pictures!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

That's great quebes! Talk to ya soon

Unknown said...

Cool! I met Jon Heder at my ward's Halloween party two or three years ago.

Interesting thing is that I just watched Napoleon Dynamite for the first time yesterday!

chelsea mckell said...

CAROLYN! Hey there! Saw your blog link on Facebook. I didn't even know you were in NYC! That's awesome. I bet you're having a blast. I'm going to read the rest of your blog now - and probably for the rest of your blogging life. I'm a blog stalker, I admit it. Great pics! :)