It's been a while since I have posted something, and I think it's about time. I have been inspired by other blog friends to just post random thoughts, so I think I am going to try it out.
What better to think randomly about than New York City? So, here we go...
New York City...
1. Is absolutely beautiful to look at from a 40th floor window.
2. Is quite inconvenient for small errands.
3. Subway system is either incredibly efficient or utterly useless.
4. Is quite inconvenient for large errands.
5. Has loads of fun cafes, diners, and markets.
6. Surprised us with mice (yes, that's plural)...in our apartment.
7. Is home to many people who enjoy telling you what you are doing wrong, always.
8. Makes you darn tough because of these people.
9. Inspires creativity.
10. Is the one and only reason I may EVER wear a hat because it is sooo cold.
11. Produces fabulous bucket drummers.
12. Is actually really safe.
13. Has an unusually high number of joggers.
14. Is home to some of the most famous art in the world!
15. Just makes me smile :)
5 comments:
You forgot the best one!
16. Home to one of my favorite people in the entire world... (that's you!)
and for good measure...
17. Serendipty Pecan Sundaes
18. Only 4 hours from Marissa... no matter where she lives...
Sounds like you love it out there. I am still waiting for a picture to be sent to my email. How are things by the way? I saw Amanda at church yesterday, she was there for a friends baby blessing... crazy huh.
call me sometime when you are free.
love Becky
I want to come! Sounds like things are fun out there and that you are having a good time. I was jealous that Jenna got to hangout with you. Maybe some day...
Good times. See you in a week! Talk to you before then!
i love how it is inconvenient for large and small errands.
Post a Comment