Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas this year has been awesome! Hanging out at home always has its memorable moments. Here are some of my favorite highlights from this Christmas break...

1. My family is really into card games, and we had some serious Hearts going all week long. In one game, I finally shot the moon! I think that has been my goal in Hearts for like, years.

2. Santa brought our entire family "Hulk Hands". Sounds wierd, I know, but they are a lot of fun. Hulk Hands are very large, green, boxing gloves that resemble, well, The Incredible Hulk's own hands. The best part is, when you hit somebody, the hands say horribly intimidating things in the voice of Hulk himself! Needless to say, my family was entertained for hours...





3. Cleveland Cavaliers!! My dad and I got to go to the Cavs game on Tuesday night!! It was pretty sweet to see Lebron James dominate against the Houston Rockets. It really is sad that I forgot my camera... :(

4. It's our family tradition to have snacks on Christmas Eve. We snack, then snack some more.

5. Being with the family. We were almost all together, except for my brother and sister-in-law who spent Christmas with her family this year (But don't you worry, Santa made sure they got their Hulk Hands as well). But I sure do love my family. As is evidenced by my pictures, they just make me happy.

Here we are in all our glory...all for one, and one for all!

6 comments:

Dennis O'Brien said...

Hey, I dig the Hulk Hands. Nice to know that other families find as much joy in random nonsense as mine does.

Marissa said...

They're no giant, expandable fork, but I'm sure they brought hours of fun... literally...

Also - where's the pajamas picture? I was all excited looking forward to it and then it wasn't on here...

Jenna said...

just found your blog! the hulk hands are hilarious

Jami said...

Quebes you are so cute! How are you doing?

Lyndsy said...

oh how i miss the quebes!!! hope you are doing great! and I am jealous that dad and erin get to see you in a few weeks! not fair! LOVE!!

Suz said...

You actually look really awesome with 8 arms :) LOL about your 15 things about NYC. I miss you. Glad you're doing well and that you have so much fun w/ your fam.