First of all, everybody should know that I really, really like boxes of chocolates. I enjoy not knowing what kind of chocolate I am going to get when I eat one. Thus, the greater variety of chocolates in a box, the greater my love for them.

I also admit that Olive Garden has always been, and will probably always be my favorite restaurant. Please don't reprimand me for my love of a chain restaurant; I am incredibly aware of Olive Garden's "chain-ness". I am also aware that better pastas may exist; however, I still love Olive Garden.
Well, not only did I get a variety-filled box of chocolates and dinner from Olive Garden on V-day, but I also got a hilarious card and flowers. Now that is a good day.
Here we are celebrating the existence of Olive Garden...We both felt the need to point?

Thanks to one Brent Thurgood, I had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
4 comments:
Was the card for you or your mother? He must really know your family :)
Love the adorable pictures and stories!
So cute!! I'm glad you had a good Valentines Day. Miss you!
Lee has never been to Olive Garden can you believe that?! I really need to take him to one. The only problem is that there are not any close by us. I love going there because it reminds me of track so much. And they do have yummy food.
Also, I'll be sure to send the mixed chocolates over to you. I only like the caramel and ones with nuts.
score!
Post a Comment