So, apparently Parson's hosts this fashion show each year where undergraduate students design, create, and display there collections on a real runway. The students are undergrads from both Parson's and FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology). The coolest part about the show is that it is a competiton between the two schools, and the designs from each school are scored by judges from Seventeen Magazine, New York Times, etc...Yikes!

FIT and Parson's are considered the top two fashion design schools in the country. This means that the clothes in the show were made by some of the most skilled teenage designers in the country. Check out this video...Wow.
So, even though the Fusion Fashion Show was put on by students, the designs were created by students, and the models were students, it was still so INCREDIBLE. In fact, I would vote this one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Ever.

FIT and Parson's are considered the top two fashion design schools in the country. This means that the clothes in the show were made by some of the most skilled teenage designers in the country. Check out this video...Wow.
So, even though the Fusion Fashion Show was put on by students, the designs were created by students, and the models were students, it was still so INCREDIBLE. In fact, I would vote this one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Ever.
4 comments:
SO cool! Someday those will be your designs... and/or you'll show at Bryant Park... and when you do - can I have tickets to your show? I promise I'll only moderately embarass you... but I'll bring cool people with me to make up for it...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you on your day!
Eat it up... both the cake and the attention! LOVE YOU!
That's great Quebes! I can picture you all giddy while you were watching it!
Happy Birthday!
So so so cool! Glad you got to go!! :)
Post a Comment