I love you and your clothes, but I especially love your window displays. I want to be your new Window Display Coordinator.
Please hire me. I will be your most excellent employee.
I'll start in the Spring, when it's raining. I'll even buy the umbrellas.

Love,
Carolyn Quebe
9 comments:
LOVE it! You're hired! :)
And please hire my friend Jenny. She is really talented too, and we both love Anthropologie. She also loves umbrellas.
I never told you, but after visiting you I had to take Lee to Anthropologie to check it out. He was in love. We only could afford some sale items. HA. I hope you get a job there. Then maybe you could give a discount?
Let the blog stalking begin!
This is truly lovely... really... SO excited to come up EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH. for your unveilings of your window displays at the Manhattan shop soon...
You are too cute!
you are so cute! based off the sketch--i think you'd be great at that job!
um ya, my mission is coming up soon! i leave in 33 days now...eeeek! i'm nervous, but more excited!
i hope everything is going good in the city! have you done anything fun this summer? i totes miss the east coast and hope to return post-mish.
Loves!
Carolyn, you are so amazing! love the sketch!
If you got the job, they would be the lucky ones.
Post a Comment