Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Pretty Things.


6 comments:

Marissa said...

Gorgeous! You have to make these for you at least - those legs with that silhouette - Yowza!

Russell Shaffer said...

This is what you do at work when your bosses are gone all week?

jenny said...

You need to put sketches up more often. Thank you, that is all.

Marissa said...

ditto to Jenny - who I certainly haven't caught up with in far too long.

Hello Jenny - where are you these days? Also - I just blog stalked you... and I will be stealing your latest blog post for mine today. Hope you are doing well wherever you are and doing whatever you are doing now!

Andy said...

This was very confusing for me, until I noticed the "More" prefix. I was like, what did she delete a post or something? I swear we already had this one. Then I scrolled down.

Now I just feel a little dumb.

PS You never did make the hippopotamus themed dress that you told me you were going to, it's very disappointing.

Shauna said...

you are so talented!!