"The city, with its towers and roofs and smoking chimneys, is outlined as a dark, sombre silhouette against a horizon of light. This light is, however, no more than a broad streak over which hangs a heavy raincloud, more concentrated below, torn above by the autumn wind into large shreds & lumps that are being chased away. But that streak of light is making the wet roofs glisten here & there in the dark mass of the city."
-Vincent Van Gogh, The Hague, Netherlands
insert car alarm...and welcome to New York.
5 comments:
I heart thunderstorms, and those were some excellent ones. Thank you for sharing :)
ooooh. that's kind of creepy
That's amazing! That's quite the storm... and I love that you still have the blur of city lights down below.
I love it. This makes me miss NY!
I totally wish I would have been there!
Post a Comment