I still can't believe I am married. Sometimes I still wonder what just happened! The last month went by so fast, I feel like I don't even really remember going through it all. But married life is wonderful, and it is so great that we have tons of pictures to preserve it. Life just moves too fast.
I still don't have much spare time, so blogging may be sparse. And if I do manage to blog, then blog commentary will probably be sparse for a little while longer...I do apologize. But hopefully not for long!
We are finally getting settled in our new little basement apartment in Salt Lake City. I have been on a quest for cheap furniture, and it is so fun. Garage sales are my new favorite thing ever. 6:30 Saturday morning? I'm there.
Oh, and Don starts being a doctor...tomorrow! Wish him luck.
So here are some of the favorite wedding pictures. It's always fun to see them again.
The Temple exit...
.jpg)
Don's family
.jpg)
Everybody cheer. Both Dads completely blocked both Moms...oops.
.jpg)
Family Pic. Penelope gets the cutest award. Don't worry, she gets it again later. I'm pretty sure she'll get it from here on out.
.jpg)
This is sort of what we all felt like. I think I still feel that way...moving and getting married does that to you.
.jpg)
The Girls. You all are the best.
.jpg)
Love you DAD!
.jpg)
Love you MOM!
.jpg)
All my fantastic friends who came.
.jpg)
The Bridesmaids. Sister-in-law on the left, best friend of
all time, me, Don's sister-in-law on the right.
.jpg)
One of my favorite pictures. I have the coolest brothers.
.jpg)
And another of my favorite pictures...see if you can spot the orange slice on a direct path to my mouth. Yep. I caught it.
.jpg)
I like cake. I made sure Don enjoyed his as well.
.jpg)
PENELOPE! YOU ARE SO CUTE! Cutest award yet again. That is all.
.jpg)
A couple of bridals. These pictures are the last of my NYC days.
14 comments:
You are beautiful. I am so excited for you. You are in Salt Lake now...cool when can we hang out and meet each other's hubbies? I love you. I am sorry I couldn't be there, it was our anniversary as well and Will took me to Disneyland.
You are soooooooooo beautiful my dear. I need your new address at some point! ANDDDD I LOVE GARAGE SALES AND THRIFT AND ANTIQUE SHOPPING. I WILL GO WITH YOU ANYTIME! Remember how we should actually spend time together now? As opposed to the 4 years we were in the same state and only saw each other at GRADUATION. Oh my gosh. Anyway. I love you oh so much. You are a beautiful bride and I am so so so so happy for you!!!
Yeah for pictures! I really could go on and on about each and every one of them! You are beautiful, gorgeous, trend setting in your one-of-a-kind gown. I can't wait to show larlee because she was asking about pics (we'd love more :) ) I really will be calling you any day now. And of course your mom is in a really amazing outfit for the reception. love the candy catching pic too !
And didn't I tell you time flies? and it truly is true that your relationship together can get better and better!
Hey beautiful girl! It's Becca...can't wait to read more of your blog! I didn't get out running until 7:30, and it was worse than I thought, I had to walk so many times, so I'm sort of glad you didn't come, haha! I'll get in shape soon enough though! Fun visiting with you last night!
CAROLYN!!! Good to have you back--relatively speaking. (I thought you got lost on your honeymoon.) The city's not the same without you. Eric, Andrew and I really don't see the point of staying here anymore. Except for the new Italian icee place down the street. Oh my gosh Carolyn you HAVE to try these icees! ;)
Absolutely love the NYC pics!!!
I love all of your pictures! you look gorgeous! I must come visit you soon in SLC!! hope life as a married women in wonderful!
That orange slice shot is THE BEST!!!! You are gorgeous. Your dress was perfection. Loved all the pictures. Penelope wins awards across the board. And NYC misses you...but not as much as I do!!!! XOXO
It is so fun to look at the pictures and feel in the moment again and again and again!!!! I still do that with my wedding pictures :) So we need to get together now that you are oh so close ;)
You and Don looks so darn happy!!!!!! Glad I got to be apart of it!!!!!
Love the pictures and loved being apart of your special day! We miss you guys already! Hopefully we will be out to Utah soon so we can visit. Oh, and don't forget to check out the DI in Sugar House it's HUGE.
love the pictures Carolyn. Waiting for MORE!!
miss you tons.
How did I miss this post? Love it. I really want to come visit you, but I'll be honest, I don't know if it will happen in the next 4 weeks. But after that...
Also, love the new name for the blog.
Beautiful pics. Congrats! I am so happy for you!
So fun to see these! What a happyhappy day. Everything/everybody looks perfect.
Post a Comment