After I woke up, I made these tasty looking quiches for dinner tonight. Notice I said tasty looking. They have yet to be tasted. I ran out of eggs though, so the tomato one on the left looks a little bit sad. As it turns out, quiche is one of the easiest things to make.
Quiche #1: Hash Browns, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese.
Quiche #1: Hash Browns, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese.
Quiche #2: Tomatoes, Grilled Onions, Goat Cheese, and Spinach.
Free Saturdays are seriously the best. I still have time to clean, to blog, to go work out...basically to do whatever my little heart desires!
Oh what joy days like this bring to my soul!
And now, I promised a birthday post to my very own mama. I have had this birthday post planned for a while, but I haven't had...oh...a saturday like this one!! To do it. But alas, the day has arrived!
So, birthdays birthdays. Where do we start.
This little sassy pants had a birthday last week. My little niece Penelope turned....1 Year old!
This little sassy pants had a birthday last week. My little niece Penelope turned....1 Year old!

And, this little sassy pants had a birthday last week as well. She turned...just a little bit older.

And last but not least, this little sassy pants also had a birthday last week. To my mother-in-law, forgive me for calling you a sassy pants. I don't know you quite as well yet, so that may not be appropriate?!
To every and all who have celebrated recent birthdays, Happy Birthday!!
6 comments:
hahaha! So funny! LOVE that pic of your mom and mo inlaw!
Falling asleep at work? I have never done that...ha!
I have never made quiche. Looks good. I'm impressed you got up and made them!
Best ever!
I LOVE sassy pants and quiche and most of all the Quebes! All favorite things!
Happy Birthday to Penny and Sister Quebe!
YUM! Those quiche look so good! Let me get this straight... you beat the eggs, throw in the goods, and bake it? Please send me an official recipe if you get a chance, I'd love to try it out!
XOXO
Quebes, we need to get together soon. We are too close to justify not seeing each other. Are Saturdays the best mornings for you to run?
Post a Comment