This post is dedicated to the funsies of Christmas prep and all things winter. Now, this first picture should probably be in my Halloween post. However, I didn't take it until last week. It is a tree near our apartment that was so fabulously shrouded by fog one night. If any picture in this post would make someone cry, it's probably this one.
Creepy. But wonderfully stunning.
One of my favorite things that Don and I have done together was going to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square. Don took me to the temple, and then we walked around the grounds afterwards. We also got to go again the next day for the First Presidency Christmas Devotional (thank you Emily's parents).
It is one of my favorite things when we go to the temple together. I'm being a bit sappy... but I love it. Don always tries to make it to the temple with me even though his schedule is crazy, crazy, busy.
That is just one of the reasons I love this guy.Looks a little bit like Candy Land I would say.
We also participated in a hilarious white elephant gift-exchange, which was quite fun.
(Fifi, I trust you are enjoying your new home?)
And last but not least...Anthropologie...why won't you let me be on your visual team?! Please look at my windows. The windows at my own house. You have left me no choice but to decorate my own windows because you won't let me near yours.
(Fifi, I trust you are enjoying your new home?)
But I can do it!!! I really can do it!!! Please?! I beg of you.
11 comments:
oh my gosh i love the windows!!! you really are so talented! Merry Christmas!
my word carolyn! those windows are amazing! go you! I can't imagine the time you put into all of those - I hope you can reuse them year after year! someone tell me why we aren't next door neighbors so we can work on these crazy projects together?!!!
I need you to come decorate my windows.
Awesome!! Your windows are so cool! I love the scary tree. And... I love the Williamses!
You really need to come decorate my place for Christmas!!!!!! I am so not in the mood because my big belly gets in the way :)
Love love love the windows and soon enough you will be doing them at Anthropology!!!!
i think of you every time i see anthros windows!
your windows look amazing!
going to the temple together is the best!
they must hire you NOW! this is just plain ridiculous! and your talent never ceases to amaze me!!! starting way back in your circle making days!!! haha LOVE!!
1 I love the temple too and I'm glad you and Don do as well!
2 Your window is GORGEOUS! The U really isn't going to know what happened when they walk past. So dreamy!
Can we play a game in which I try to identify the rest of the feet in the sock picture?
Red polka dot: Duncan
Stripes w/purple toe: Bethy
Stripes w/blue toe: KRoweBarnette
Yellow w/ pink polka dots: Janna
Blue w/ blue polka dots: Shar
Black w/white polka dots: Jilly
Please advise. Oh, and obviously I love your window! My sun rooms need you.
The windows are really cool. Do save photos of your stuff in a portfolio? You could make other people hip-as-anthro and I bet they would pay you $$$.
-Stephen
OMG! I love your windows. You are so awesome. You'll work there someday. And someday I will take advantage of your discount!!
Post a Comment