Apparently there is a little tagging game that I recently discovered in the blogging world...it is similar to mass chain e-mails.
Although I find mass chain e-mails mildly obnoxious and I never participate in them, these blog tags are so different. I have seriously enjoyed reading the "tag" posts recently! You learn so much about somebody.
As you may have guessed...I have been tagged. Being tagged means that I now have to answer many a personal question, and then "tag" 5 new people. Because of my dislike for chain e-mails, I will not tag 5 new people. I just can't.
But I will, with much anticipation and glee, answer the questions of Mrs. Jenna Lowdaaaa T., from whom I was tagged. This is exciting! Here goes:
4 Shows I watch:
1. Project Runway. If I remember.
2. Project Runway. If I have cable that works.
3. Project Runway. If I have time.
4. Project Runway. If I know Avril Lavigne will be a judge. (Unfortunately, this will never apply. Anyone who has seen Avril's fashion choices knows that it is doubtful she would be allowed to share her judgements alongside Nina Garcia and Michael Kors)
4 Things I am Passionate About:
1. Faith. I am passionately faithful.
2. Running.
3. Anthropologie. More specifically, their window displays!!! There is nothing. like. them.
4. Foliage. I might have been an aloe plant in a former life.
4 Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. So...what are you thinking?
2. I think so.
3. I'm not sure.
4. I don't know.
(That. Is very depressing. I really need to positive-ify my phrases. And sure-ify them for that matter.)
4 Things I Have Learned From the Past:
1. Double check everything I do.
2. Honesty is always the best policy.
3. Running makes me happy.
4. I know a lot less than I think I know.
5. I think I am a lot worse than other people think I am.
4 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to work.
2. Uninstalled Microsoft Office from my work computer. See 4 Things I Have Learned From the Past, #4.
3. Went for a run.
4. Made yummy beef enchiladas!
4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. Egypt
2. Paris
3. Mayan Ruins
4. Australia
5. Moscow, Germany, Scotland, Denmark, Holland, Switzerland, Jerusalem, Beijing, Spain, and finally...a pretty, warm, sunny beach!
4 Things I Love about Winter:
1. It ends. Yeeeeesssss.
2. Thanksgiving and Christmas.
3. Snowflakes!
4. Hot Chocolate and spiced things.
5. Martha Stewart's Christmas Decorations. Beautiful.
I added a couple of 5's on there...but now you know a little bit more about me. What makes me tick. How I think and what I say.
Thanks Jenna for tagging me! That was fun. I actually learned a lot about myself during this whole process.
It is late, I must now go to bed. Hope you enjoyed reading. Good night!
4 comments:
SOOOOOO, after last night's heated basketball game, I turned to stalking...K, that sounds kind of creepy, but I am super glad you have a blog. You are such a fun girl, and I would like to get to know you better...hence my following of your blog. This is Bekah by the way...the girl whose brother lives in Boston...that was once your teammate and then last night played against you...and fouled you...and then sat out, to reflect on my decision...anyway, I hope you have a great day!Also, you looked beautiful at your wedding :-)
I want to play! I will say you tagged me. how's that.
:)
I have so many fantastic memories of watchin Project Runway at your apt--you, Julia, V, Meaghan, and me...loved it! Miss you sweets!
love it.
Rach, I remember the project runway nights too! i havent seen that show in a lonnnnnnnng time.
Post a Comment