Remember that time when the same day as my blog post, the manager called to tell me that the visual team needed extra help, and would I be willing?
And remember that time that I said YES to working 15 hours a week for the visual team for 2 weeks?!
And, and, and...remember that time that I went in for my first day as a pseudo-member of the VT, and I spent 4 hours gleefully painting?!
I'm not there yet, but my foot is in the door!
Dreams come true!
13 comments:
yay!! i'm so happy for you...and soooo jealous!!
oooh! So happy for you too Carolyn, take pictures and write down all the details for us!
how exciting!!! i don't think they could pick a better person! you will be amazing!! :) oh, and yes, please take some pics for us to see your beautiful work!
Yeah, that's pretty much amazing. Kinda super jealous over here! Congrats. When your big time, will you hire me??
YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Congrats! That is SO happy :)
YaYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYY! That's great hun! I knew you could do it!
Hey Carolyn! That is awesome. My sister's best friend used to work for Anthro doing their window displays. Check out her website: http://jonniehartmanart.blogspot.com/
Oh yay! I'm so happy!
Awesome!!!!!!!!
oh my goodnessssss!!! so exciting...please post updates! so happy for you!
what good news! they totally will want you there!
Haha! Congrats Quebes! And I am totally jealous! Lucky you!
And I agree with Jenna, give us all the details possible so we can follow in Anthro's footsteps! Good ones to be following!
Post a Comment