don & carolyn williams
I love the second photo. You know, I have a friend who works in NYC for a designer. Want me to put you in contact? Not sure if you'd want to live there, but she might have connections? Msg. me on Facebook if you are interested.
You are so funny :) Totally serious at the same time too, though, I'm sure!
Wow!And chelsea, she's completely seriously in awe!!! No joke here, right quebes?
Maybe you could commute from Boston to NY -- REALLY put your talents to use in the big city!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the second photo. You know, I have a friend who works in NYC for a designer. Want me to put you in contact? Not sure if you'd want to live there, but she might have connections? Msg. me on Facebook if you are interested.
You are so funny :) Totally serious at the same time too, though, I'm sure!
Wow!
And chelsea, she's completely seriously in awe!!! No joke here, right quebes?
Maybe you could commute from Boston to NY -- REALLY put your talents to use in the big city!
Post a Comment