Sunday, February 13, 2011

kitchen plaid.

I edited these photos in my freebie photo editor so I look like a tan anthropologie model. Well, not look like, but perhaps resemble-in-theory, an anthropologie model.

Yes. I've just decided I like this photo editing thing.

Unfortunately, my background was limited to a refrigerator. And my props were limited to cereal or oranges. I thought Cocoa Roos might be a bit out of place in my photo shoot, so I opted for the orange.

Behold my first attempt at a plaid wool skirt. Mom, I refuse to show you pictures of the lining. You might disown me.



7 comments:

Ann said...

Excellent! Nobody sees the lining. It fits beautifully! Love the kick pleat. Plaid matching? :/ Who cares? You look amazing! Mom

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

my favorite part is the fridge as your backdrop. sexy. ;)

Noelle said...

What?! You made that? I was going to ask you at church where you got it, but I figured you'd say "Anthro" so I didn't even bother. Sorry I didn't give you an opportunity to boast about your mad skills. :)

Valerie said...

You are such a natural model. So hot! Also, I want one.

Lyndsy said...

you are so awesome....LOVE everything about this!

Marissa said...

Ooo!! I love, love, love this!

Did you ever get a chance to check out those links to skirts I sent you?

TandAA :) said...

Cute Quebes! I love it! Can you make me a skirt? I'm jealous!