Happy Valentine's Day! And it sure was. I woke up to find not only
roses at my doorstep, but
Pop Tarts and
Cadbury Cream Eggs as well. It doesn't get much better than that. With no restraint, I am quite capable of eating a box of Pop Tarts in a day. Pop Tarts and CCE are two of my
favorite treats. Needless to say, my breakfast this morning was
yummy.

Don had to work late, so I went to work posting many a verse from a poem I had written him a while back. When he came home, he got to read a wall
of why
I like him.

Like the one you love.






I was so excited to find roses and chocolates this morning! I had no idea these gifts were coming, and I loved every single part of it! I never thought I was a romantic, but
I am. Thank you Don. If I can say one thing about today, it's that I
feel loved.

You are the best. I love you.
7 comments:
i love how thoughtful & artsy you are too. so lovely to have a permanent valentine isn't it?
Ah-dorable. I love Pop Tarts too (my fav are the unfrosted cherry or blueberry. I know, weird right?)
So Sweet!!!!! I'm glad you felt loved, cause you sure are! I hope you know that I LOVE YOU TOO!!! xoxo
PRECIOUS! love you!
Not only do I love how absolutely adorable and romantic you both are, but you both look great! I'm loving your perfectly curled and slightly longer brown hair. GORGEOUS! And Donzo's scruff is rather attractive - don't worry he's all yours, but you did well!
OMword. That wall is beyond sweet.
ps - I've been meaning to tell you - when I went to Spokane over Christmas I was looking through boxes of pictures and I found one of you at Meredith's birthday party! You were probably 5 or 6. I have it somewhere now (packing and traveling got a little crazy), and I'll scan it and post it on FB :)
So glad you guys had a good V-Day! Don't you love being married and not having to worry WHO your Valentine would be? haha! So fun of you and thoughtful to do that poem on the wall. Very very cute! I'm sure he majorly appreciated it! Miss you! Come down and run with us some Saturday morn! It's fun!
Post a Comment