Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The day is beautiful.

I just got this text from Don:

"I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you making dinner the last 2 nights - you are wonderful. The day is beautiful and I want to trail run if you have time tonight. When are your meetings?"

Well that just made my week! And yes, I would like to go trail run.

Now, I was going to post this today anyway.

In Don news, he has been studying a lot for his boards. He has a test coming up in a week...Eek! I took pictures of him last night while he was doing some practice questions. I emerged from the second bedroom paparazzi style with my camera. I was trying not to bug him by being sneaky.

What can I say? I still have my little sister genes. Bugging is what we do best.

He's holding back a smile...

I am grateful to have such a hard working husband.

In basketball terminology...crash. the. boards. Good luck!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Good luck Don!!

Jenna said...

haha! I can only imagine the eye roll I would get if I did that to Ty. Not gonna stop me!

Marissa said...

This makes me heart happy on so many levels. I love you and I love Don! Hope he did well on Boards and I'm praying for you for your marathon (or was it a half?) this weekend. LOVE YOU!